Where to get the world’s smallest remote-controlled drone? We asked this question and after a little research stumbled upon the Virhuck CX-10D mini drone.
This quadcopter is 2.5 cm high and 5.8 cm in diameter.
Despite its small size, a small plane has a lot of equipment. It can learn 3D tricks at the touch of a button and has a system that automatically keeps the drone hovering.
The clear advantage of the Virhuck CX-10D is that it is easy to put in your pocket using the remote control.
He also makes a very strong impression. In our experience, the smaller they are, the more stable they are. Therefore, Virhuck CX-10D is also very suitable for beginner and inexperienced drone pilots, the aircraft takes a long time and therefore collisions, collisions with walls or objects are not a problem.
The hover and hold feature does the rest and makes the flight more enjoyable, especially for beginners.
To keep the quadcopter very stable in the air, it has a 6-axis gyroscope system and an altitude barometer. You can inspire your friends and acquaintances to spectacular stunts.
The Virhuck CX-10D makes a 3D throw and then returns to hover mode. You just need to press the corresponding button on the remote control.
The transmitter or remote control is a small 2.4GHz transmitter. The transmission power is sufficient to control the drone at a distance of 20 to 30 meters.
But we had to complain about something and this is the maximum flight time because unfortunately it is only about 5-6 minutes, which is due to the small 3.7 volt battery and only 150 mAh capacity. Takes 30 minutes.
LED lights on the top of the rotors make it more attractive and allow you to fly the drone even in the dark.
What’s the best way to fly the Virhuck CX-10D drone?
In the beginning, the flight behavior takes a little getting used to, since this is really a very, very small drone, the control commands, of course, are executed much faster than in the case of a large drone.
If you want to take off slowly and carefully, slowly raise the aircraft by pushing the left stick up slightly.
It can be helpful to fly the drone at its slowest speed so that you don’t feel the harsh control commands so much.
Gradually, you can also try out faster levels. Unfortunately, the RC drone does not have a headless mode, so you have to rethink once it turns towards you, then the left will equal the right and vice versa.
It is still a pleasure for beginners and children to get their first flight experience.
scope of delivery
The Virhuck CX-10D drone is an RTF quadcopter. RTF stands for Ready to Fly. All you have to do is unbox the remote control model and take off immediately.
However, for the remote you will still need 2 AAA batteries, they are not included in the package.
The package contains the following items:
1 x Virhuck CX-10D Quadcopter
1 radio control with a frequency of 2.4 GHz and a range of 20 to 30 meters
1 x USB drone charging cable
1 x manual
Mini drone advantages and disadvantages
We have summarized for you the most important positive and negative aspects of a small drone. When weighing, keep in mind that this is a toy drone that costs just under 20 euros!
- Small, compact and convenient – can be carried anywhere
- The mini drone has safety features such as a 6-axis gyro system and an altitude barometer, making it easy for beginners to learn to fly.
- The Virhuck CX-10D quadcopter has 3 different speed levels
- Also suitable for children from 6 years old.
- 2.4GHz transmitter with 4 channels for better protection against interference
- The drone forgives falls from great heights and handles easily when colliding with objects or walls.
- Colorful, colorful and fun design
- Exciting 3D flight stunts at the touch of a button – the drone then automatically switches back to hover mode.
- Unfortunately, the distance is only about 20-30 meters.
- After 5-6 minutes, the battery is discharged, then the drone first needs to be recharged for about half an hour.
- Sensitive to wind due to its light weight, it is much more suitable for indoor flying – we recommend flying outdoors only when there is no wind.
- You cannot take photos or videos because the drone does not have a camera
What other mini drones are there?
We’ve also tested other mini drones including the Parrot Mambo, the Parrot Airborne drone, and the DJI Spark, which even has gesture controls. All 3 drones are significantly larger and more expensive. If you compare it to the Virhuck CX-10D quadcopter, it becomes clear that this model is really darn small!
The point is that hobby photographers are definitely looking for a different type of drone, but this is not about photo quadcopters, but about mini drones, and this is probably the smallest model on the market right now.
The low price tag may be worth buying a model as a gadget. The drone is also very suitable for children (from 6 years old) and beginners as the model offers many safety features and is very reliable.
==> Here you can order Virhuck CX-10D drone on Amazon at an extremely low price! *